Powered by Blogger.

Smexy Posts.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

That point when you are at your last foot and you want to loose your pants and show your body to the world and say "I'm the king of big black cock!" Well that point haven't got to me yet.

I know I got a account that I haven't updated in a long time, so I might add well keep it short. I WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT ANYWAY!!!

I am spending some time with some relatives on Christmas day when I was a little lad. The place for overwhelming and I felt camera shy. Yep, as parents you are forced to go to the outings, you was forced to go to the family reunions, and yes, you were forced to go to see family members for some odd time. I was punished for not getting in to the camera shot. Yes, I was forced to do that. I'm not going into that kind of rage of it, because it was the truth.

Yes,I was shy for photos, now that I'm more older and wiser, photos after arriving to show family members that you have growned up to be a wise nugget with your own house, and fancy automobile.

When I'm forced to take a photo out of pressure of family members to send on my smartphone, they want to see you so they can process that image in thier mind off what they see you as. It feels kind of creepy. Well that's my rant for now. Happy Christmas and a happy shy New year!